Are You Rich Yet? Blog With Paul
Focus on getting healthier, not just a number on the scale. With your phone take a picture of your body and also a close-up on your face. Email them to yourself so you have your starting point and date.
* Weigh yourself every morning right after you’ve used the restroom and before you get dressed.
* Record your measurements once per week.
* Take a full-length photo of yourself and a close-up of your face. Wear clothing you’ll be comfortable showing off in your SLIMMER before/after pics!
* Commit to taking SLIMMER consistently. Set an alarm on your phone right now so you won’t forget!
* When you begin to feel energetic, add more activity to your day. Take a walk!
* Start your days right with a protein-based breakfast to fuel your body.
* Make choosing healthier options easy by removing junky, processed foods from your pantry & desk.
* Drink at least 16 glasses of water each day and eat sensibly.
* Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night.
For More Information:
Heart & Body Naturals products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. They are not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified health care professional. Seek the advice of your health care professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. Heart & Body Naturals, LLC • Morrow, OH 45152 (513) 274-2110
What we do offer is the education, tools, support & encouragement to lose the weight and keep it off!
|USI-Tech, No Ands, Ifs, Or Buts.|
|USI-Tech Product Strategies|
|Email Marketing. Why You Should Do It|
|Blog Marketing - Why You Should Blog|
|Send Solo Ads For Life|