As we know, the power of positive thinking is remarkable. When you think of something that brings you joy, your brain actually releases endorphins. Those endorphins fill you with the feeling of well-being.
But when we feel down, it’s often difficult to conjure up things that make us happy. That’s why having some positive quotes on hand can be helpful in situations like that. These positive motivational quotes are encouraging and can help lift your spirit.
Consider writing down daily inspirational quotes and affirmations and say them out loud to yourself. Through repetition and consistency, you can rewire your brain to think positively in any situation.
Use this list of positive quotes to aid in the release of your endorphins and rewire your mind to a state of joy and well-being.
1. “We become what we think about” – Earl Nightingale
A reminder that positive thinking helps you frame your mindset and change your life, spoken by the author of, “Essence of Success.”
2. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
Rob is a leading creative marketer responsible for some of the most effective and iconic advertising campaigns of the past 30 years.
3. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”- Brian Tracy
Let your positivity and optimism inspire you and lead you to success. That’s my favorite way to achieve success.
4. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.”-Dalai Lama
A visionary among us, the Dalai Lama always has something inspiring to share.
5. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
This inspirational quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire.
6. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
When it comes to inspirational, encouraging quotes by successful people, Winston Churchill’s words of wisdom always make my list.
7. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
Coming from the youngest person to become the US president, Teddy really lived by what he said.
8. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
American country singer turned breakfast food entrepreneur, this man knew a thing or two about adjusting his sails to a new course.
9. “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”- Brian Tracy
Life only changes when you decide to change. It may not be comfortable or easy, but it sure is worth it.
10. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William James
American philosopher and psychologist William James was the first educator to offer a psychology course in the United States. He knew it was the beginning of a difficult task that ultimately led to a successful outcome.
11. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
Famous British scholar and author C.S. Lewis began writing the “The Chronicles of Narnia” series when he was 51 years old.
12. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
This quote comes from Joseph Campbell, an American Literature professor. His literary work covers many aspects of the human experience.
13. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”- George Addair
Fear is powerful. It often bears the façade of protection, keeping us from doing things that may harm us. But sometimes, the real harm comes from the inaction that fear enables.
14. “You get what you give.” – Jennifer Lopez
The iconic actress, singer, and dancer Jennifer Lopez gave it her all, and look how far she rose!
15. “Your life only gets better when you get better.”- Brian Tracy
You experience external change only once you change internally. Start today and watch how everything around you begins to change!
16. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker Jim Rohn decided to follow a different path in life after attending a lecture given by entrepreneur John Earl Shoaff. Within just six years, Rohn earned his first fortune.
17. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”- Mahatma Gandhi
Probably the most quoted man on Earth, Gandhi's famous words are embedded into our culture and society.
18. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
A revolutionary, Martin Luther King Jr. made it his mission to change the world with his great words and actions.
19. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
Famous psychologist Dr. Henry Link understood how the human mind tends to overthink and how we can fight against it.
20. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
A motivational speaker, Robert H. Schuller inspires people to consider how the work they put in today will show up for them tomorrow.
21. “Light tomorrow with today!” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
22. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
23. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
24. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
25. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
|Hybrid Active and Passive Earning Systems|
|14 Quotes on the Power of Mindfulness|
|Inspirational Quotes Page 2|
|Inspirational Quotes Page 3|